Tuesday 25 June 2013

Flying Clarification

The above is my favourite Photo (ok so I am a Roads Engineer), but I've been examining my shoes trying to work out which one it was. Rémi (who owns the Microlight and kindly took me up) has just told me it's his shoe!

Rémi has also just clarified that even though it was quite windy, he was steering and making decisions about where we went. However as he was in the rear seat and I was busy sightseeing (and thoroughly enjoying the experience) I didn't pay much attention to the piloting and then used some slight narrative licence when posting the photos. Rémi, I am sorry that it sounds like we were being blown around rather than steered, thank you for circling back over my office!

I wasn't the only one with a camera, Rémi had one too, and just to prove I did actually go up here are 2 of Rémi's Photo's

With the man himself (and shoe) in the second one (who else did you think it was?)

No comments:

Post a Comment