Thursday 6 December 2012

Leave

Well, the RMS has just left for Ascension and is due back Monday or Tuesday, then Tuesday afternoon I'll be on the RMS heading for Ascension :)

I have my ticket, cabin A23 will be home for a couple of days - it feels really weird to think I'll be going alone, which is even weirder than feeling weird in the first place. It feels like when I came out I was in a large group of friends, even though most of them I'd known for less than 2 days, heading for Ascension will probably be the same, it's just that I don't yet know which group of friends I'll be travelling with.

I look forward to finding out!

Update:
I've just re-read what i wrote and it's weird. I'm sure I wasn't that relaxed when I came out...
photos and old news: the journey

No comments:

Post a Comment