Saturday 7 July 2012

Um, Random Stuff

As I haven't posted for a Fortnight I thought I ought to provide an update. Maybe this is how it's going to be now - lots of posts in the first 6 months, but slowing off as everything becomes 'normal'.

Highlights of the last 2 weeks:
  • Scouts went to Ascension and came back, I didn't go with them so no exciting news.
  • The RMS has now gone back to Cape Town for Dry Dock, we next see her in August (and haven't seen her arrive from Cape town since mid June)
  • We have no onions, apparently this time of year they're all imported, and someone messed up the paperwork so they weren't allowed on the last RMS. I like Onion so not very happy as my stock has got quite low.
  • I haven't been diving again, but have got a wetsuit etc. It's a bit short, but fits well otherwise, looking forward to seeing if it's warmer than the ones I've been borrowing.
  • Lots has happened with work. Maybe I'll do a whole post about that separately, it is kind of Novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment