Wednesday 7 March 2012

Radio Star

I have now become a media star. Well no not really. I was interviewed on National Radio - not Local Radio, nothing so simple National Radio.

Ok, so National means 'small village' for those of you in the UK, but still it was a little daunting. But I lived through it, didn't say anything too daft (as most people know I do like to do from time to time), I guess I was lucky Jeremy Paxman wasn't on Island or I'd have been slaughtered, but the interviewer was actually interested in facts and clarity of information rather than trying to catch me out.

It was a call-in show, although callers were not put through to the show, but I did have to answer some unexpected questions. The only one to catch me out was 'How Much does a Roadsweeper Cost?' well as readers of my blog, know a few weeks back I had as much idea as Bob The Builder about Roadsweepers in general, now I have a much better idea (they're made from Stainless Steel dontchaknow) but I still don't know how much they cost. I wonder if I'll regret saying 80 grand.

Update on Diving
I have passed all my theory and now waiting for Marine Awareness week to end so we can book the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment