Thursday 1 March 2012

Hello World, Happy Thursday

Well I've made it past 7 weeks. I bumped into the UK rep in town today, she's on Island for a fortnight, and she asked if I was starting to settle in - I had to reply that I'd done that and seemed to be running flat out trying to make things happen. There's a lot to do, so after 2 Dive lessons and Scouts forcing me to leave early every night so far this week I stayed late to try and catch up. When I turned the office lights on at 10 past 7 the phone rang - now who could that be? It was my Maintenance Manager wondering who was turning the depot lights on! Good to see security works.

I've just had to edit a press release about the Asphalt Plant, they wanted to end on a Positive note about what the Roads Section is doing - easier said than done as we're doing a lot and I really don't want to raise expectations. However I need to think of something as I have a 30minute radio Interview next Tuesday after Scouts, and that really needs to be positive about the roads.

Anyway, time for T, Sausage and Mash or Tuna Curry... yum yum why not both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment