Thursday 9 February 2012

Dreams

Do you ever wonder what you'd do if you won the lottery? C'mon I don't believe it hasn't crossed your mind some, think of the things you'd do if you had £5million or so sitting in the bank.

Or, what would you do if you were Prime Minister - clearly anyone can do better than the current chap, (whenever you read this I'm sure it applies, except if its a chapess).

Or, you've just won the Apprentice, you've got £250,000 and are going into partnership with a Business Giant...

Well, now I know. Starting at the bottom, if I'd just won the Apprentice, I'd apologise to Mr Sugar and give him his money back. If I was Prime Minister I'd call an election, and not stand.

If I'd won £5m on the lottery things would be different. I'd take a month off work to go to the UK and buy a few nice cars. I'd ship them back to St Helena and petition the lands executive for an old warehouse to park them in. I'd pay someone to clean them and maintain them and open a National Car Museum! Then I'd go back to work.

Dreams don't work here, why would you want to change it? The only big problem is that it takes so long to get here, but the Runway is already under way and once we have one of them I don't see what else I'd want.

Oh, a working Asphalt Plant, but that's another story...

edit: ... it makes me wonder why Napoleon didn't like it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment