Tuesday 10 April 2012

My House

Well, it took me all Weekend, and I mean ALL. I finished about 8pm on Monday. But I have tidied and cleaned my house AND FINISHED UNPACKING!!!!

Well, ok I didn't really start till Monday Lunchtime, and I haven't really finished unpacking, just moved the half unpacked boxes so I can't see them anymore...

Anyway, the reason for this post is that I've now uploaded photos www.malpas.cwi.sh of my home so you can all see where I live. I know this is a security disaster as now you all know the house layout and where the expensive stuff is. But seriously: how many of you have the RMS tickets? and is it really worth the effort of getting it all through customs?

Oh and I realise the main image is old and has my hire car - but as you can see from some of the interior shots, by the time I'd got properly organised taking photos today it was dark.

Strangely, having my lounge tidy is quite depressing, I'd got used to the lego all over the floor!

More photos of my 'Fleet' may arrive at some point, hopefully on another website again... Maybe even one day I'll get a real roadsweeper...

No comments:

Post a Comment